Friday, April 8, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess.......

- that I have not been a very good blogger lately. I have been really busy, and just haven't found the time.

-today was a good day. The monsters that bankrupt Imagine Adoption have finally been charged. I know they won't get the punishment that they deserve, but finally they will have to face up to what they did, and with any luck will see some time behind bars.

-I am very excited about the things we have been working on for Chance for Change. I can't wait to share it with everyone.

-I just cut Tegegn's hair for the very first time, and I have decided that it's not as easy as I thought it would be. Faux hawk......NOT

-I am looking forward to our first family vacation in May. We are going to Florida for some fun in the sun.

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Dana i miss you and can't wate to see you Celine,Tegegn,uncle Daryl,and you on good friday. It's so exsiting you cut tegegn's hair. A famliy vacacion is always fun. I can't wate to tell you some thing Celine and tegegn will love i'll tell you on good friday!!!
    LAUREN!

    ReplyDelete