Saturday, April 9, 2011

Finally, but it brings with it a lot of pain

When I originally heard the news a smile came over my face almost as big as the day I got "the call", but after watching this.....It's all pain.

I knew this day was coming. I was one of the people interviewed by the RCMP as part of their investigation a few months ago and was told that there would likely be charges brought against these individuals soon, but watching this reminds me of the pain my family and so many others went through. The days after the bankruptcy were some of the worst of my life.

By alas, I woke up this morning with my beautiful little boy smiling at me. We are one of the lucky families. Our son is home. I can't say that for everyone who went through this horror.

Hopefully some justice is done, although, it no amount of retribution or hopefully jail time will be enough if these individuals are found guilty. What they "allegedly" did was unthinkable.


CTV Toronto - Operators of bankrupt adoption agency charged - CTV News

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing that story! I MISS YOU AND UNCLE DARRYL AND TEGEGN AND CELINE
    LAUREN

    ReplyDelete