Friday, April 15, 2011

Very Exciting!

Well some of you who read my blog probably know about the Charity myself and some other wonderful people have created called Chance For Change International Outreach.

Our goal is to help create sustainable employment and educational opportunities in Ethiopia. Well today we have launched our website. It was a lot of hard work, but it's up and I am very excited about it.

If you have a few minutes, please check it out. It still needs some finishing touches, but we feel it's at a point where we can spread the word about it. Check it out, and follow "our journey", the blog we will be updating as we move towards our goals.


www.thechanceforchange.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dana,

    Finally I have internet again good enough to read blogs, I love your site, looks very good!!

    I will email you soon when i have a little more time!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. aunt dana that's so exiting!!!!!!!!! i can't wate to see celine and tegegn!!!
    LAUREN

    ReplyDelete