Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Joy of Winter

I'm not a big fan of winter. I always say that I wasn't meant to be born in Canada. Don't get me wrong I love the country, and everything we have here but honestly is asking winter to be cut back to 2 months out of the year too much?

The past 6 years have been a little better. Watching and playing with my children outside having fun in the snow, learning to skate, tobogganing and this year snow boarding has made it a little easier to handle, but I have to say...... I would rather be watching them and playing with them in the sand of a hot, tropical climate.

Come on Spring...... Where are you?






2 comments:

  1. Dana, you really do write so well, your blog is great! I love reading it! I LOVE the pics of your beautiful children (our grandchildren!!). Keep up the good writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt dana hang in there winter is all most over. But i dont know why you dont like the winter its so fun! Those pictures are amazing i'm puting them on my computer screen like all your pictures of Celine and Tegegn You and uncle Darryl to.I LOVE YOUR BLOG KEEP IT UP!
    LAUREN

    ReplyDelete